BSE Sensex falls; tech sector hit
Reuters Market Eye - The BSE Sensex was down 0.21 percent, while the 50-share Nifty loses 0.12 percent. Technology shares were amongst the top decliners with the IT Index down 3 percent.
Provisional data showed foreign investors were net sellers of 6.30 billion rupees in Indian equities on Monday, even as Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said the General Anti-Avoidance Rule would be delayed until fiscal 2013/14.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 |
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
The Nifty was trading in the red on Wednesday on profit taking after the broader index earlier hit its third straight record high at 7,922.70. Full Article
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article