BSE Sensex falls; tech sector hit
Reuters Market Eye - The BSE Sensex was down 0.21 percent, while the 50-share Nifty loses 0.12 percent. Technology shares were amongst the top decliners with the IT Index down 3 percent.
Provisional data showed foreign investors were net sellers of 6.30 billion rupees in Indian equities on Monday, even as Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said the General Anti-Avoidance Rule would be delayed until fiscal 2013/14.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane - Vietnam official
Missing Malaysian Plane
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article | Slideshow