Aditya Birla to buy stake in Living Media
REUTERS - Diversified Aditya Birla Group will buy a 27.5 percent stake in unlisted media group Living Media India Ltd, which publishes the popular India Today magazine, for an undisclosed sum.
Living Media offers "one of the best opportunities for growth and value creation", Aditya Birla Group's chairman billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla said in a statement on Friday.
A private investment company of the group, which also has interests in cement, telecoms and metals businesses, will make the financial investment in Living Media, the statement said.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in NEW DELHI; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- Rupee falls after sources say plan to join global debt index on hold
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia is probing if any passengers or crew aboard a missing airliner had personal or psychological problems that might explain its disappearance, along with the possibility of a hijack, sabotage or mechanical failure. Full Article