Nexon to buy 14.7 pct stake in NCsoft for $687mln
TOKYO, June 8
TOKYO, June 8 (Reuters) - Japanese online game provider Nexon Co said on Friday it will buy a stake in South Korea's NCsoft Corp for 804,522,750,000 Korean won ($686.8 million).
It will take a 14.7 percent stake in the developer and publisher of online games.
Nexon aims to strengthen business opportunities by taking the stake in the gaming powerhouse, which has offices in Korea, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Britain and the United States. ($1 = 1171.4500 Korean won) (Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- UPDATE 7-Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free