Nexon to buy 14.7 pct stake in NCsoft for $687mln
TOKYO, June 8
TOKYO, June 8 (Reuters) - Japanese online game provider Nexon Co said on Friday it will buy a stake in South Korea's NCsoft Corp for 804,522,750,000 Korean won ($686.8 million).
It will take a 14.7 percent stake in the developer and publisher of online games.
Nexon aims to strengthen business opportunities by taking the stake in the gaming powerhouse, which has offices in Korea, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Britain and the United States. ($1 = 1171.4500 Korean won) (Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs