Nexon to buy 14.7 pct stake in NCsoft for $687mln
TOKYO, June 8
TOKYO, June 8 (Reuters) - Japanese online game provider Nexon Co said on Friday it will buy a stake in South Korea's NCsoft Corp for 804,522,750,000 Korean won ($686.8 million).
It will take a 14.7 percent stake in the developer and publisher of online games.
Nexon aims to strengthen business opportunities by taking the stake in the gaming powerhouse, which has offices in Korea, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Britain and the United States. ($1 = 1171.4500 Korean won) (Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart