Hedge fund firm Man Group names Peach Asia head
HONG KONG, June 20
HONG KONG, June 20 (Reuters) - Man Group Plc has named Tim Peach as managing director and head of its operations in Asia Pacific, a spokeswoman for the $59 billion hedge fund firm told Reuters on Wednesday.
Peach Replaces Tim Rainsford, Man's previous managing director for the region. Rainsford has moved to London from Hong Kong as head of European sales for the firm.
Peach, who moved to Asia in 2006 as the head of sales for South Eeast Asia for Man, will be based in Singapore and oversee the development and execution of the group's overall business strategy in the region, the spokeswoman said.
He joined Man in early 1997, covering European clients from Man's London and Pfaffikon offices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival