Hedge fund firm Man Group names Peach Asia head
HONG KONG, June 20
HONG KONG, June 20 (Reuters) - Man Group Plc has named Tim Peach as managing director and head of its operations in Asia Pacific, a spokeswoman for the $59 billion hedge fund firm told Reuters on Wednesday.
Peach Replaces Tim Rainsford, Man's previous managing director for the region. Rainsford has moved to London from Hong Kong as head of European sales for the firm.
Peach, who moved to Asia in 2006 as the head of sales for South Eeast Asia for Man, will be based in Singapore and oversee the development and execution of the group's overall business strategy in the region, the spokeswoman said.
He joined Man in early 1997, covering European clients from Man's London and Pfaffikon offices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Drone risks damage at record depth in search for Malaysian plane