Samsung expects Galaxy S III sales to top 10 million during July
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's biggest smartphone maker, expects cumulative sales of its latest smartphone Galaxy S III to top 10 million units during July, JK Shin, head of its telecommunications business, said on Monday.
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe, and is now expanding global roll-outs.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 4-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too