Samsung expects Galaxy S III sales to top 10 million during July
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's biggest smartphone maker, expects cumulative sales of its latest smartphone Galaxy S III to top 10 million units during July, JK Shin, head of its telecommunications business, said on Monday.
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe, and is now expanding global roll-outs.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. Army base in Texas on lockdown after suspicious vehicle found
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Asia stocks jump as China, Europe step up stimulus
- Iran, powers eye extension of nuclear talks with deadline hours away
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan