Samsung expects Galaxy S III sales to top 10 million during July
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's biggest smartphone maker, expects cumulative sales of its latest smartphone Galaxy S III to top 10 million units during July, JK Shin, head of its telecommunications business, said on Monday.
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe, and is now expanding global roll-outs.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
- Protests force out Burkina president, soldiers vie for power
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study