Samsung expects Galaxy S III sales to top 10 million during July
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's biggest smartphone maker, expects cumulative sales of its latest smartphone Galaxy S III to top 10 million units during July, JK Shin, head of its telecommunications business, said on Monday.
Samsung launched its Galaxy S III, the strongest rival for Apple's iPhone, on May 29 in Europe, and is now expanding global roll-outs.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk