US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures lower as Germany says unchanged on euro bonds
NEW YORK, June 28
NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures added to losses on Thursday after a German finance ministry spokesman said an earlier report that Germany has changed its position on euro bonds was not true.
S&P 500 futures fell 7.8 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures lost 72 points and Nasdaq 100 futures fell 10 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan