U.S. judge grants injunction on Samsung's Nexus
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Friday granted Apple Inc's request for a preliminary injunction against the sale of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Galaxy Nexus phone, the latest development in a worldwide patent battle between the two rivals.
The decision came from U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in San Jose, California.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- WRAPUP 3-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed