U.S. judge grants injunction on Samsung's Nexus
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Friday granted Apple Inc's request for a preliminary injunction against the sale of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's Galaxy Nexus phone, the latest development in a worldwide patent battle between the two rivals.
The decision came from U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in San Jose, California.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Bill Cosby says he does not have to 'answer to innuendos': report
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy