Indonesia aims to raise 500 bln rph in sukuk auction
JAKARTA, July 3
JAKARTA, July 3 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 500 billion rupiah ($53.30 million) in a sukuk auction on July 10 from the sales of sharia T-bills and project-based sukuk, the finance ministry said on Tuesday.
($1 = 9,380 rupiah) (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Sensex gains in special trading session on Diwali
- Nissan recalling 260,000 vehicles globally with Takata air bags