Indonesia aims to raise 500 bln rph in sukuk auction
JAKARTA, July 3
JAKARTA, July 3 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 500 billion rupiah ($53.30 million) in a sukuk auction on July 10 from the sales of sharia T-bills and project-based sukuk, the finance ministry said on Tuesday.
($1 = 9,380 rupiah) (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital