CVR repairing unit at Oklahoma refinery
HOUSTON, July 4
HOUSTON, July 4 (Reuters) - CVR Energy was repairing a unit at its 70,000 barrel per day Wynnewood, Oklahoma, refinery after a malfunction on Tuesday, according to a notice filed with the U.S. National Response Center.
The malfunction triggered flaring and a release of hydrogen sulfide from the refinery.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Islamic State kills at least 25 Iraqi tribesmen near Ramadi - officials
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article