CVR repairing unit at Oklahoma refinery
HOUSTON, July 4
HOUSTON, July 4 (Reuters) - CVR Energy was repairing a unit at its 70,000 barrel per day Wynnewood, Oklahoma, refinery after a malfunction on Tuesday, according to a notice filed with the U.S. National Response Center.
The malfunction triggered flaring and a release of hydrogen sulfide from the refinery.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- UPDATE 2-U.S. charges four with stealing $100 mln in software, data
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Amal Alamuddin earns high-fashion accolades as Clooney's bride
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi agreed on Tuesday to deepen U.S.-Indian cooperation on maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation in what amounts to a response to China's naval muscle-flexing in Asia. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article