CVR repairing unit at Oklahoma refinery
HOUSTON, July 4
HOUSTON, July 4 (Reuters) - CVR Energy was repairing a unit at its 70,000 barrel per day Wynnewood, Oklahoma, refinery after a malfunction on Tuesday, according to a notice filed with the U.S. National Response Center.
The malfunction triggered flaring and a release of hydrogen sulfide from the refinery.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article