CVR repairing unit at Oklahoma refinery
HOUSTON, July 4
HOUSTON, July 4 (Reuters) - CVR Energy was repairing a unit at its 70,000 barrel per day Wynnewood, Oklahoma, refinery after a malfunction on Tuesday, according to a notice filed with the U.S. National Response Center.
The malfunction triggered flaring and a release of hydrogen sulfide from the refinery.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article