AIRSHOW-Airbus gets first order from Israel's Arkia
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 9
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 9 (Reuters) - Airbus received its first order from Arkia Israel Airlines on Monday, for four A321neo aircraft.
Arkia is Israel's second largest airline and is the first Israeli airline to order from the A320neo family, Airbus said.
Engine selection will be announced at a later date, Airbus said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts- Lundberg survey