UPDATE 1-Five Below sees IPO priced at $12-$14/shr
* To sell 9.6 mln shares in offering
* Co to offer 4.8 mln shrs, shareholders the rest
July 9 (Reuters) - Specialty value retailer Five Below Inc said it expects its initial public offering of 9.6 million shares to be priced at $12 to $14 apiece.
Five Below, which prices all its products at $5 or below, will offer 4.8 million shares while selling shareholders will offer the rest.
At the midpoint of the expected price range, the offering will raise about $125 million.
The company, which targets teen and pre-teen consumers, is backed by funds managed by private equity firm Advent International.
Philadelphia-based FiveBelow, founded in 2002, said in a regulatory filing that it posted an operating loss of $2 million for the 13 weeks ended April 28 on net sales of $71.8 million.
Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Jefferies are lead underwriters to the offering.
The company expects to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "FIVE".
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins