Reliance Comm unit extends bookbuilding for IPO-source
July 16 (Reuters) - The undersea cable unit of India's Reliance Communications has extended to Thursday the institutional bookbuilding period for its up to $1 billion Singapore business trust IPO, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
The institutional offer for GTI Trust opened on July 9 and was originally due to close on Monday, according to an indicative timeline in a term sheet.
The source, who declined to be identified, also said the trading debut for GTI Trust was now set for July 25. The earlier term sheet had set a trading debut date of July 23.
(Reporting by Tony Munroe, Saeed Azhar, and Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article