Reliance Comm unit extends bookbuilding for IPO-source
July 16 (Reuters) - The undersea cable unit of India's Reliance Communications has extended to Thursday the institutional bookbuilding period for its up to $1 billion Singapore business trust IPO, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
The institutional offer for GTI Trust opened on July 9 and was originally due to close on Monday, according to an indicative timeline in a term sheet.
The source, who declined to be identified, also said the trading debut for GTI Trust was now set for July 25. The earlier term sheet had set a trading debut date of July 23.
(Reporting by Tony Munroe, Saeed Azhar, and Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance
- Balance of payments rises on robust dollar inflows
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article