Reliance Comm unit extends bookbuilding for IPO-source
July 16 (Reuters) - The undersea cable unit of India's Reliance Communications has extended to Thursday the institutional bookbuilding period for its up to $1 billion Singapore business trust IPO, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
The institutional offer for GTI Trust opened on July 9 and was originally due to close on Monday, according to an indicative timeline in a term sheet.
The source, who declined to be identified, also said the trading debut for GTI Trust was now set for July 25. The earlier term sheet had set a trading debut date of July 23.
(Reporting by Tony Munroe, Saeed Azhar, and Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen
- Congress signals it could back Modi's insurance reform plan
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
The main opposition Congress party signalled on Monday it could support government legislation to liberalise the insurance industry, a long-delayed reform expected to help improve investor confidence. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article