Russia's Ak Bars raises $600 mln via Eurobond
MOSCOW, July 16
MOSCOW, July 16 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized lender Ak Bars raised $600 million via a ten-year Eurobond issue, pricing the deal at an 8 percent yield, the bank said in a statement on Monday.
Ak Bars, with its headquarters and key operations in Russia's Republic of Tatarstan, is ranked among the top-20 domestic lenders by assets.
Together with Ak Bars' deal, Russian borrowers have raised over $25 billion via Eurobond issues so far this year, more than for last year as a whole.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes