Russia's Ak Bars raises $600 mln via Eurobond
MOSCOW, July 16
MOSCOW, July 16 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized lender Ak Bars raised $600 million via a ten-year Eurobond issue, pricing the deal at an 8 percent yield, the bank said in a statement on Monday.
Ak Bars, with its headquarters and key operations in Russia's Republic of Tatarstan, is ranked among the top-20 domestic lenders by assets.
Together with Ak Bars' deal, Russian borrowers have raised over $25 billion via Eurobond issues so far this year, more than for last year as a whole.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM