Russia's Ak Bars raises $600 mln via Eurobond
MOSCOW, July 16
MOSCOW, July 16 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized lender Ak Bars raised $600 million via a ten-year Eurobond issue, pricing the deal at an 8 percent yield, the bank said in a statement on Monday.
Ak Bars, with its headquarters and key operations in Russia's Republic of Tatarstan, is ranked among the top-20 domestic lenders by assets.
Together with Ak Bars' deal, Russian borrowers have raised over $25 billion via Eurobond issues so far this year, more than for last year as a whole.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength