Indonesian aims to raise 500 bln rph in July 24 sukuk auction
JAKARTA, July 17
JAKARTA, July 17 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 500 billion rupiah ($52.91 million) in a sukuk auction on July 24, the debt office said in a statement on Tuesday.
The finance ministry plans to offer 6-month sharia T-bills and long terms project-based sukuk with maturities of 6-, 10-, 15- and 25-years.
Indonesia failed to sell all the series offered in a sukuk auction on July 10. Earlier on Tuesday, the country raised 9 trillion rupiah worth of conventional bonds from a debt auction. ($1 = 9,450 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Matthew Bigg)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX steady as rising banks offset dip in miners