Mariah Carey to join 'American Idol' judges panel
LOS ANGELES, July 23
LOS ANGELES, July 23 (Reuters) - Pop star Mariah Carey will join Fox television's "American Idol" singing competition as a new judge next season, network executive Kevin Reilly said on Monday.
Carey will be one of the replacements for departing judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, Reilly, president of entertainment for Fox Broadcasting, told television critics in Los Angeles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official