Mariah Carey to join 'American Idol' judges panel
LOS ANGELES, July 23
LOS ANGELES, July 23 (Reuters) - Pop star Mariah Carey will join Fox television's "American Idol" singing competition as a new judge next season, network executive Kevin Reilly said on Monday.
Carey will be one of the replacements for departing judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, Reilly, president of entertainment for Fox Broadcasting, told television critics in Los Angeles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea sentences US citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labour
- UPDATE 3-Heineken confirms, rebuffs SABMiller bid
- Wall St Week Ahead - Fed change unlikely to blunt equities' appeal over bonds
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine - defence minister
- Liberia president sacks 10 officials told to return to fight Ebola