Mariah Carey to join 'American Idol' judges panel
LOS ANGELES, July 23
LOS ANGELES, July 23 (Reuters) - Pop star Mariah Carey will join Fox television's "American Idol" singing competition as a new judge next season, network executive Kevin Reilly said on Monday.
Carey will be one of the replacements for departing judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, Reilly, president of entertainment for Fox Broadcasting, told television critics in Los Angeles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- US STOCKS-Wall St turns lower after shooting at Canadian parliament