Mariah Carey to join 'American Idol' judges panel
LOS ANGELES, July 23
LOS ANGELES, July 23 (Reuters) - Pop star Mariah Carey will join Fox television's "American Idol" singing competition as a new judge next season, network executive Kevin Reilly said on Monday.
Carey will be one of the replacements for departing judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, Reilly, president of entertainment for Fox Broadcasting, told television critics in Los Angeles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- UPDATE 5-Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |