Nomura CEO Watanabe resigns over insider trading leaks - Nikkei
REUTERS - Nomura Holdings Inc (8604.T) Group CEO Kenichi Watanabe will resign to take responsibility for a leakages of insider information to the clients of its brokerage unit, the Nikkei newspaper reported.
In June the investment bank halved Watanabe's pay for six months after the brokerage's third insider trading scandal since he took the helm four years ago.
(Reporting by Jochelle Mendonca in Bangalore; Editing by Rodney Joyce)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 1-U.S. says Ukraine's "European future" can be saved - Nuland
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-India's Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- Google feeds India and China from data centres next door
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial