Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Gold slides as Fed chief hints at reduced bond buying
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Cabinet approves Boeing Dreamliner delivery
REUTERS - The cabinet on Friday gave a formal go-ahead to state-run Air India to start taking deliveries of 27 Boeing (BA.N) Dreamliners, a government statement said.
The government has not yet approved a compensation package agreed between Boeing and Air India and a group of government officials will take a call on the matter at a later date, the statement said.
Deliveries of the 787 Dreamliners are caught up in a dispute between the U.S. planemaker and India over compensation to the carrier, after production of the planes was delayed by four years.
(Reporting by C. K. Nayak in NEW DELHI; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this