Iran test fires short-range missile - defence minister
DUBAI Aug 4 (Reuters) - Iran has test fired a fourth-generation Fateh 110 missile with a range of 300 kilometres, the state Islamic Republic News Agency reported on Saturday citing Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi, who said the test was "successful".
Iran is accused by Western countries of using its nuclear power programme to attempt to build an atomic bomb, a charge Tehran denies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan, India vow to boost strategic ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Govt urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles