Iran test fires short-range missile - defence minister
DUBAI Aug 4 (Reuters) - Iran has test fired a fourth-generation Fateh 110 missile with a range of 300 kilometres, the state Islamic Republic News Agency reported on Saturday citing Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi, who said the test was "successful".
Iran is accused by Western countries of using its nuclear power programme to attempt to build an atomic bomb, a charge Tehran denies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Northern California unscathed by 6.8 offshore quake
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines