Iran test fires short-range missile - defence minister
DUBAI Aug 4 (Reuters) - Iran has test fired a fourth-generation Fateh 110 missile with a range of 300 kilometres, the state Islamic Republic News Agency reported on Saturday citing Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi, who said the test was "successful".
Iran is accused by Western countries of using its nuclear power programme to attempt to build an atomic bomb, a charge Tehran denies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile