Iran test fires short-range missile - defence minister
DUBAI Aug 4 (Reuters) - Iran has test fired a fourth-generation Fateh 110 missile with a range of 300 kilometres, the state Islamic Republic News Agency reported on Saturday citing Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi, who said the test was "successful".
Iran is accused by Western countries of using its nuclear power programme to attempt to build an atomic bomb, a charge Tehran denies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh