Taiwan's HTC July sales fall 45 pct on yr
TAIPEI Aug 6 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Monday that unaudited consolidated sales for July were T$25 billion ($834 million), down 45 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$45.11 billion a year ago and T$30 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.9760 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran prosecutor gives government 30 days to block social media
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey
- New smartphone app gives sight to the blind
- Study asks whether artificial sweeteners may drive diabetes
- Exclusive - Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program