Taiwan's HTC July sales fall 45 pct on yr
TAIPEI Aug 6 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Monday that unaudited consolidated sales for July were T$25 billion ($834 million), down 45 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$45.11 billion a year ago and T$30 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.9760 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- Islamic State fighters halt Iraqi offensive to recapture Saddam's home town