Former Syrian PM defects to Jordan-official source
AMMAN Aug 6 (Reuters) - Former Syrian Prime Minister Riyad Hijab has defected to Jordan, a Jordanian official source said on Monday.
"Hijab is in Jordan with his family," said the source, who did not want to be further identified.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Pistorius jailed for 5 years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk