Former Syrian PM defects to Jordan-official source
AMMAN Aug 6 (Reuters) - Former Syrian Prime Minister Riyad Hijab has defected to Jordan, a Jordanian official source said on Monday.
"Hijab is in Jordan with his family," said the source, who did not want to be further identified.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Billionaire investor Icahn steps up pressure on Apple
- UPDATE 3-Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted
- UPDATE 4-German minister snubs Ukraine leaders on Kiev visit
- UPDATE 8-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
- Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted |