Former Syrian PM defects to Jordan-official source
AMMAN Aug 6 (Reuters) - Former Syrian Prime Minister Riyad Hijab has defected to Jordan, a Jordanian official source said on Monday.
"Hijab is in Jordan with his family," said the source, who did not want to be further identified.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 12-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones