Former Pfizer CEO Kindler joins Lux Capital
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Jeff Kindler, the former chief executive of Pfizer Inc, has joined venture capital firm Lux Capital as a partner, Lux said in a statement, where he will help scout for healthcare investment opportunities and work with portfolio companies.
Kindler retired from Pfizer in December 2010 after eight years with the company and was replaced as CEO by Ian Read.
Apart from his new role at Lux Capital, Kindler also serves on the board of several other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. He is also a member of U.S. President Barack Obama's management advisory board and a director at private equity firm Starboard Capital Partners.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article