Former Pfizer CEO Kindler joins Lux Capital
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Jeff Kindler, the former chief executive of Pfizer Inc, has joined venture capital firm Lux Capital as a partner, Lux said in a statement, where he will help scout for healthcare investment opportunities and work with portfolio companies.
Kindler retired from Pfizer in December 2010 after eight years with the company and was replaced as CEO by Ian Read.
Apart from his new role at Lux Capital, Kindler also serves on the board of several other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. He is also a member of U.S. President Barack Obama's management advisory board and a director at private equity firm Starboard Capital Partners.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- UPDATE 8-U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article