Former Pfizer CEO Kindler joins Lux Capital
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Jeff Kindler, the former chief executive of Pfizer Inc, has joined venture capital firm Lux Capital as a partner, Lux said in a statement, where he will help scout for healthcare investment opportunities and work with portfolio companies.
Kindler retired from Pfizer in December 2010 after eight years with the company and was replaced as CEO by Ian Read.
Apart from his new role at Lux Capital, Kindler also serves on the board of several other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. He is also a member of U.S. President Barack Obama's management advisory board and a director at private equity firm Starboard Capital Partners.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article