Wrestler Sushil Kumar misses out on gold
LONDON (Reuters) - Sushil Kumar had to settle for a silver medal in the 66kg freestyle wrestling at the London Olympics after losing to Japan's Tatsuhiro Yonemitsu in the final on Sunday.
It was Japan's fourth wrestling gold of the London Games but a first for the Japanese men's team.
Yonemitsu and Kumar won a bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics in 2008.
Slideshow: India at the Olympics, click here
Slideshow: Olympic bloopers, click here
Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt wins bronze medal, click here
(Reporting by Peter Griffiths; Editing by Justin Palmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Hijacking not ruled out in missing Malaysian jet - chief investigator
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article