JX: No impact to refining ops after power unit fire
TOKYO Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japan's top oil refiner JX Nippon Oil & Energy said one of the three gas-fired power generating units at its 145,000 barrels per day (bpd) Sendai refinery caught fire late on Sunday, but there has been no impact on refining operations.
The fire at the No.3 gas-turbine unit, with a capacity of about 34 megawatts, had been extinguished by early Monday and there were no injuries, a company official said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Haemorrhaging talent, Infosys' new CEO allows staff to use Twitter, Facebook
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article