UPDATE 1-Argentina says to file WTO complaint against United States
BUENOS AIRES Aug 21 (Reuters) - Argentina will file a complaint with the World Trade Organization (WTO) over U.S. beef and lemon import policies, the South American country's Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday.
The move came after the United States and Japan filed complaints against Argentina with the WTO, alleging that its import licensing rules discriminate against foreign goods.
Argentina says it has not been able to export lemons to the United States since 2001. It also complains of "unjustified delays" in the approval of importation of fresh Argentine meat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- UPDATE 1-Snow to keep falling in paralyzed western New York another day
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Kotak bank buys ING Vysya in record $2.4 billion share deal
- Duchess of Alba, the world's most titled aristocrat, dies