FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Weinstein brothers sue Time Warner over 'Hobbit' films
- UPDATE 2-Budget deal headed to vote in U.S. House, passage predicted
- SPECIAL REPORT - In the land of the holy cow, fury over beef exports
- U.S. foundation buys Hopi masks at auction to return to tribe
- CANADA STOCKS-Fed fears yank TSX to biggest drop in 5-1/2 months