FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Boxer Sarita Devi showed lack of sportsmanship, say organisers
- China tells foreign countries not to meddle in Hong Kong