FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- UPDATE 6-Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- UPDATE 3-Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia