FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- UPDATE 2-Consumer Reports wants Toyota to recall older Camry hybrids