FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mars mission enters last lap; crucial test on Sept. 24
- Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe suffers cancer relapse
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- Border standoff dominates Xi Jinping's visit to India