FDA warns Hospira over Costa Rica infusion device plant
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Hospira Inc said it has received a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stemming from an April inspection of the medical device maker's manufacturing plant in La Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Aug. 23 letter does not restrict production or shipment of products from the plant, where the company makes most of its infusion devices and sets, Hospira said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform