- Nigella Lawson's husband downplays photos of him grabbing her neck
- UPDATE 3-Detroit default, restructuring plan break new ground -Moody's
- Apple got up to 5,000 data requests in six months
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia says MERS coronavirus kills four more
- Snowden says 'litany of lies' prompted him to leak U.S. surveillance
TABLE-Italy June retail sales rise 0.4 pct m/m
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Italian retail sales rose a seasonally adjusted 0.4 percent in June from a month earlier, and were down an unadjusted 0.5 percent year on year, national statistics agency ISTAT said on Wednesday.
ISTAT revised May's data to +0.1 m/m and -1.7 pct y/y from an originally reported -0.2 pct m/m and -2.0 pct y/y.
The data are expressed in value terms and are not adjusted for consumer price inflation, which stood at +3.3 percent y/y in June, based on the main domestic NIC index.
In the first six months of the year, retail sales declined 1.4 percent compared with the same period of 2011.
ISTAT gave the following data
JUNE MAY APRIL
Mth/Mth change* 0.4 0.1r -1.6r
Yr/yr change** -0.5 -1.7r -6.8
Food sales (m/m) 0.2 0.5r -1.5
Non-food sales (m/m) 0.4 0.0r -1.7r
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this