Sharp shares fall after S&P cuts rating to "junk"
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp (6753.T) shed 4.6 percent to 189 yen on Monday after credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's cut its debt rating to 'junk' after the market close on Friday and kept the TV maker on negative watch for a possible further downgrade.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Boxer Sarita Devi showed lack of sportsmanship, say organisers
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Amazon to sell packaged food and beverages in India - Economic Times