Sharp shares fall after S&P cuts rating to "junk"
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp (6753.T) shed 4.6 percent to 189 yen on Monday after credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's cut its debt rating to 'junk' after the market close on Friday and kept the TV maker on negative watch for a possible further downgrade.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
- Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Russia's Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State - agency
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test