Sharp shares fall after S&P cuts rating to "junk"
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp (6753.T) shed 4.6 percent to 189 yen on Monday after credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's cut its debt rating to 'junk' after the market close on Friday and kept the TV maker on negative watch for a possible further downgrade.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- India blocks WTO deal on customs rules as deadline nears
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola