Sharp shares fall after S&P cuts rating to "junk"
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp (6753.T) shed 4.6 percent to 189 yen on Monday after credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's cut its debt rating to 'junk' after the market close on Friday and kept the TV maker on negative watch for a possible further downgrade.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Ukraine steelmen hold their ground as frontline marches towards port
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful