Sharp shares fall after S&P cuts rating to "junk"
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Sharp Corp (6753.T) shed 4.6 percent to 189 yen on Monday after credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's cut its debt rating to 'junk' after the market close on Friday and kept the TV maker on negative watch for a possible further downgrade.
(Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane - Vietnam official