Mylan, Pfizer settle patent suit on generic Detrol LA
(Reuters) - Mylan Inc said it settled with Pfizer Inc a lawsuit that accused it of infringing patents on overactive bladder drug Detrol LA.
Mylan can start selling its generic versions of Pfizer's drug from January 1, 2014, or earlier under some limited circumstances, but not after March 1, 2014, if the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves.
Terms of the settlement are subject to review by the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice, and other details are confidential, Mylan said.
The settlement with Mylan comes days after Pfizer resolved a similar dispute with Impax Laboratories Inc late last month.
(Reporting by Zeba Siddiqui in Bangalore; Editing by Akshay Lodaya)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
China grew at its slowest pace since the global financial crisis in the September quarter and risks missing its official target for the first time in 15 years, adding to concerns the world's second-largest economy is becoming a drag on global growth. Full Article
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article