Mylan, Pfizer settle patent suit on generic Detrol LA
(Reuters) - Mylan Inc said it settled with Pfizer Inc a lawsuit that accused it of infringing patents on overactive bladder drug Detrol LA.
Mylan can start selling its generic versions of Pfizer's drug from January 1, 2014, or earlier under some limited circumstances, but not after March 1, 2014, if the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves.
Terms of the settlement are subject to review by the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice, and other details are confidential, Mylan said.
The settlement with Mylan comes days after Pfizer resolved a similar dispute with Impax Laboratories Inc late last month.
(Reporting by Zeba Siddiqui in Bangalore; Editing by Akshay Lodaya)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Syrian planes bomb border post near Israel captured by rebels
Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will promise on Thursday to provide a bank account for every Indian household when he launches a major initiative that could save billions of dollars in welfare spending and help mend strained state finances. Full Article