Saudi Hollandi to issue 1.4 bln riyal sukuk
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank plans to issue a 1.4 billion riyal ($373 million) private placement sukuk, or Islamic bond, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
"Saudi Hollandi Bank's board of directors approved on September 9 the issuing of sukuk worth 1.4 billion riyals as a private offering to support its capital base by using a sharia compliant structure," it said.
The issue is subject to the approval of the capital market authorities. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- RIL telecoms unit in tower lease pact with ATC