Saudi Hollandi to issue 1.4 bln riyal sukuk
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank plans to issue a 1.4 billion riyal ($373 million) private placement sukuk, or Islamic bond, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
"Saudi Hollandi Bank's board of directors approved on September 9 the issuing of sukuk worth 1.4 billion riyals as a private offering to support its capital base by using a sharia compliant structure," it said.
The issue is subject to the approval of the capital market authorities. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes