Saudi Hollandi to issue 1.4 bln riyal sukuk
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank plans to issue a 1.4 billion riyal ($373 million) private placement sukuk, or Islamic bond, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
"Saudi Hollandi Bank's board of directors approved on September 9 the issuing of sukuk worth 1.4 billion riyals as a private offering to support its capital base by using a sharia compliant structure," it said.
The issue is subject to the approval of the capital market authorities. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to exit India telecoms joint venture - sources
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Nokia to name Rajeev Suri as next CEO on Tuesday - report
- BREAKINGVIEWS-Review: India's Singh wasn't king, Modi could be
- Met office sees below-average monsoon in 2014