Saudi Hollandi to issue 1.4 bln riyal sukuk
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank plans to issue a 1.4 billion riyal ($373 million) private placement sukuk, or Islamic bond, it said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
"Saudi Hollandi Bank's board of directors approved on September 9 the issuing of sukuk worth 1.4 billion riyals as a private offering to support its capital base by using a sharia compliant structure," it said.
The issue is subject to the approval of the capital market authorities. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 3-SEC's long path to money market fund reform ends in compromise
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus