BRIEF-Barclays' Walker says remuneration "has been problem"
LONDON, Sept 12
LONDON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS GEARING OF REMUNERATION TO REVENUE HAS BEEN PROBLEM IN INDUSTRY BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS "NEEDS TO BE MUCH MORE CHALLENGING BOARDROOM ENVIRONMENTS" BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS NEEDS TO BE "CLEAR STATEMENT OF VALUES" IN BOARDROOM BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER CULTURE & CONDUCT MUST TAKE PRIORITY OVER PROFIT BARCLAYS WALKER SAYS INAPPROPRIATE INCENTIVISATION "RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT OF WHAT HAS GONE WRONG" BARCLAYS' WALKER SAYS INCENTIVISATION SHOULD TAKE ACCOUNT MORE OF EMPLOYEES' BEHAVIOUR
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- China censors try to blunt Hong Kong protests, don't always succeed
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.