BRIEF-Barclays' Walker says remuneration "has been problem"
LONDON, Sept 12
LONDON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS GEARING OF REMUNERATION TO REVENUE HAS BEEN PROBLEM IN INDUSTRY BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS "NEEDS TO BE MUCH MORE CHALLENGING BOARDROOM ENVIRONMENTS" BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER SAYS NEEDS TO BE "CLEAR STATEMENT OF VALUES" IN BOARDROOM BARCLAYS' DAVID WALKER CULTURE & CONDUCT MUST TAKE PRIORITY OVER PROFIT BARCLAYS WALKER SAYS INAPPROPRIATE INCENTIVISATION "RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT OF WHAT HAS GONE WRONG" BARCLAYS' WALKER SAYS INCENTIVISATION SHOULD TAKE ACCOUNT MORE OF EMPLOYEES' BEHAVIOUR
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill