Coca-Cola to re-align operations in South West Asia
MUMBAI, Sept 13
MUMBAI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co said on Thursday it will re-align its operations in South West Asia and make India, a key growth market, a separate operating region.
The change will be effective Oct. 1, the company said in a statement.
The juices business, a high-growth segment, will remain with the South West Asia region, which will now comprise Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives, the statement added.
In November 2011, Coca-Cola said it will invest $2 billion over the next five years and $5 billion by 2020 in India.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-China steel and iron futures fall to lowest ever levels
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source