Obama to mark return of remains of Americans killed in Libya-W.House
WASHINGTON, Sept 14
WASHINGTON, Sept 14 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Andrews Air Force Base on Friday for a ceremony marking the return of the remains of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, this week, the White House said.
He, along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will also deliver remarks, it added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- ICC bans Moeen Ali from wearing 'Save Gaza' wristbands