Obama to mark return of remains of Americans killed in Libya-W.House
WASHINGTON, Sept 14
WASHINGTON, Sept 14 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Andrews Air Force Base on Friday for a ceremony marking the return of the remains of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, this week, the White House said.
He, along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, will also deliver remarks, it added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform