M&M launces new SUV Quanto, plans Europe exports
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS), India's biggest utility vehicle maker, plans to export Quanto, its first mini SUV, to Europe and South Africa, said Pravin Shah, chief executive of its automotive division.
The Quanto, which was launched in India on Thursday, will be ready for exports in three-four months, he added.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- UPDATE 4-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article