M&M launces new SUV Quanto, plans Europe exports
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS), India's biggest utility vehicle maker, plans to export Quanto, its first mini SUV, to Europe and South Africa, said Pravin Shah, chief executive of its automotive division.
The Quanto, which was launched in India on Thursday, will be ready for exports in three-four months, he added.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Gold edges higher but set for weekly loss on dollar and U.S. data
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article