M&M launces new SUV Quanto, plans Europe exports
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS), India's biggest utility vehicle maker, plans to export Quanto, its first mini SUV, to Europe and South Africa, said Pravin Shah, chief executive of its automotive division.
The Quanto, which was launched in India on Thursday, will be ready for exports in three-four months, he added.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article