M&M launces new SUV Quanto, plans Europe exports
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS), India's biggest utility vehicle maker, plans to export Quanto, its first mini SUV, to Europe and South Africa, said Pravin Shah, chief executive of its automotive division.
The Quanto, which was launched in India on Thursday, will be ready for exports in three-four months, he added.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India to allow Nokia to transfer Chennai factory to Microsoft
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines orders 60 Embraer jets worth $2.5 bln
- Russia makes new attempt to woo Ukraine, EU waits in wings
- IIP slumps 1.8 pct, shrinks for first time in four months
- SPECIAL REPORT - In the land of the holy cow, fury over beef exports
Relief for Nokia
A court on Thursday accepted an appeal by Nokia to release its local factory after it was seized by authorities in a tax dispute, removing a hurdle to the sale of the company's mobile phone business to Microsoft . Full Article
Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 pct in 2011 - report. Full Article