China's Chery says wins regulatory approval for Jaguar Land Rover JV
BEIJING, Sept 21
BEIJING, Sept 21 (Reuters) - China's Chery Automobile Co said on Friday it has won regulatory approval to launch a Chinese joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover.
The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has approved the plan, a Chery spokesman said. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article