China's Chery says wins regulatory approval for Jaguar Land Rover JV
BEIJING, Sept 21
BEIJING, Sept 21 (Reuters) - China's Chery Automobile Co said on Friday it has won regulatory approval to launch a Chinese joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover.
The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has approved the plan, a Chery spokesman said. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article