Turkey's Bank Asya to issue up to 150 mln lira sukuk in 2012
ISTANBUL, Sept 25
ISTANBUL, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Turkish Islamic lender Bank Asya said on Tuesday that it plans to issue a sukuk, or Islamic bond, of up to 150 million lira ($83 million) by the end of 2012.
The lender said in a statement that the amount raised from the issuance would be used to finance investments. ($1 = 1.7984 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- China censors try to blunt Hong Kong protests, don't always succeed
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.