Spain's GDP kept falling at "significant rate" in Q3 -CenBank
MADRID, Sept 26
MADRID, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Spain's gross domestic product prolonged its sharp fall in the third quarter of 2012, the Bank of Spain said on Wednesday.
"Available data for the third quarter of the year suggests that GDP kept falling at a significant rate, in a context of high financial tensions," the Spanish central bank said in a monthly report on the state of the economy.
Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said on Saturday he expected the economy to contract by around 0.4 percent in the third quarter, in line with the contraction in the Period from April to June.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough