Turkey's Bank Asya to issue sukuk worth up to 150 mln lira
ISTANBUL, Sept 27
ISTANBUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Turkish Islamic lender Bank Asya said on Thursday it had mandated investment bank Is Yatirim for a sukuk issue worth up to 150 million lira ($84 million) with a one-year maturity.
The lender made the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ($1 = 1.7922 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital