Cricket-Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets
COLOMBO, Sept 28
COLOMBO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets in a Super Eight stage match of the World Twenty20 at the R. Premadasa Stadium on Friday.
Brief score: South Africa 133-6 in 20 overs (J.P. Duminy 48; Mohammad Hafeez 2-23, Yasir Arafat 2-25) v Pakistan 136-8 in 19.4 overs (U. Akmal 43 not out, U. Gul 32; D. Steyn 3-22). (Editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article