Cricket-Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets
COLOMBO, Sept 28
COLOMBO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets in a Super Eight stage match of the World Twenty20 at the R. Premadasa Stadium on Friday.
Brief score: South Africa 133-6 in 20 overs (J.P. Duminy 48; Mohammad Hafeez 2-23, Yasir Arafat 2-25) v Pakistan 136-8 in 19.4 overs (U. Akmal 43 not out, U. Gul 32; D. Steyn 3-22). (Editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- US STOCKS-Wall St turns lower after shooting at Canadian parliament