Cricket-Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets
COLOMBO, Sept 28
COLOMBO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Pakistan beat South Africa by two wickets in a Super Eight stage match of the World Twenty20 at the R. Premadasa Stadium on Friday.
Brief score: South Africa 133-6 in 20 overs (J.P. Duminy 48; Mohammad Hafeez 2-23, Yasir Arafat 2-25) v Pakistan 136-8 in 19.4 overs (U. Akmal 43 not out, U. Gul 32; D. Steyn 3-22). (Editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart