Aviation regulator says "examining" Kingfisher situation
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The civil aviation regulator is "examining" the situation at Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) after the ailing carrier was forced to cancel several flights on Monday due to employee unrest, an official at the regulator told Reuters.
"We are considering, examining the whole situation," Arun Mishra, the Director General of Civil Aviation, said over the telephone.
No Kingfisher flight is operating at the moment, Mishra added.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky ;Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article