Rupee off highs; Carlyle stake sale flows seen
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee falls to 51.57/58, after hitting an intraday high at 51.32, on outflows related to a stock stake sale, several dealers say. The pair closed at 51.74/75 on Thursday.
Several dealers cite USD outflows related to Carlyle Group's estimated $841 million stake sale in mortgage lender HDFC(HDFC.NS).
State-run bank dealer tips 51.35-51.75 range for the rest of the session; expects oil bids.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 7-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 1-U.S. says Ukraine's "European future" can be saved - Nuland
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls
- Google feeds India and China from data centres next door