Rupee off highs; Carlyle stake sale flows seen
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee falls to 51.57/58, after hitting an intraday high at 51.32, on outflows related to a stock stake sale, several dealers say. The pair closed at 51.74/75 on Thursday.
Several dealers cite USD outflows related to Carlyle Group's estimated $841 million stake sale in mortgage lender HDFC(HDFC.NS).
State-run bank dealer tips 51.35-51.75 range for the rest of the session; expects oil bids.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article