Rupee off highs; Carlyle stake sale flows seen
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee falls to 51.57/58, after hitting an intraday high at 51.32, on outflows related to a stock stake sale, several dealers say. The pair closed at 51.74/75 on Thursday.
Several dealers cite USD outflows related to Carlyle Group's estimated $841 million stake sale in mortgage lender HDFC(HDFC.NS).
State-run bank dealer tips 51.35-51.75 range for the rest of the session; expects oil bids.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
Financial Technologies (India) Ltd slumps 20 percent to its daily limit. The government orders the company be merged with unit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL). Full Article
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article