ICICI Bank cuts home loan rates for festive period
MUMBAI (Reuters) - ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) has cut its floating rate on home loans by up to 100 basis points until December end, the country's second-largest lender said on Thursday.
For loans up to 3 million rupees the bank will charge 10.25 percent interest, ICICI said. It earlier used to charge 10.5 percent for loans up to 3 million rupees.
The interest rate for loans between 3 million rupees and 30 million rupees will be 10.5 percent, down from 11.5 percent, the bank said, adding the new rates are applicable only for the festive period that starts in October and ends in December.
(Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- UPDATE 3-Time Warner Cable suffers major outage; New York launches probe
- UPDATE 2-Moscow courts back closure of three McDonald's branches
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- UPDATE 4-Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies
Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will promise on Thursday to provide a bank account for every Indian household when he launches a major initiative that could save billions of dollars in welfare spending and help mend strained state finances. Full Article