ICICI Bank cuts home loan rates for festive period
MUMBAI (Reuters) - ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) has cut its floating rate on home loans by up to 100 basis points until December end, the country's second-largest lender said on Thursday.
For loans up to 3 million rupees the bank will charge 10.25 percent interest, ICICI said. It earlier used to charge 10.5 percent for loans up to 3 million rupees.
The interest rate for loans between 3 million rupees and 30 million rupees will be 10.5 percent, down from 11.5 percent, the bank said, adding the new rates are applicable only for the festive period that starts in October and ends in December.
(Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- New U.S. tax rules chill 'inversion' deal-making; shares dive |
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article