ICICI Bank cuts home loan rates for festive period
MUMBAI (Reuters) - ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) has cut its floating rate on home loans by up to 100 basis points until December end, the country's second-largest lender said on Thursday.
For loans up to 3 million rupees the bank will charge 10.25 percent interest, ICICI said. It earlier used to charge 10.5 percent for loans up to 3 million rupees.
The interest rate for loans between 3 million rupees and 30 million rupees will be 10.5 percent, down from 11.5 percent, the bank said, adding the new rates are applicable only for the festive period that starts in October and ends in December.
(Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza
Piramal Enterprises has tied up with Dutch pension fund APG Asset Management to invest $1 billion in Indian infrastructure companies over three years, in a move that would help indebted firms access funds to complete projects. Full Article