ICICI Bank cuts home loan rates for festive period
MUMBAI (Reuters) - ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) has cut its floating rate on home loans by up to 100 basis points until December end, the country's second-largest lender said on Thursday.
For loans up to 3 million rupees the bank will charge 10.25 percent interest, ICICI said. It earlier used to charge 10.5 percent for loans up to 3 million rupees.
The interest rate for loans between 3 million rupees and 30 million rupees will be 10.5 percent, down from 11.5 percent, the bank said, adding the new rates are applicable only for the festive period that starts in October and ends in December.
(Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Apple says celebrity photo breach targeted, not due to its systems
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Nasty, brutish and artsy? Neanderthal hashtag engraving found
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article