Movie reviews: Aiyyaa, Bhoot Returns
REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 3-Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- Preview - Liverpool seek to land knockout blow on Chelsea
It's been a big year for Lupita Nyong'o. After winning an Oscar and a lucrative advertising deal the actress was named on Wednesday as the world's most beautiful woman for 2014 by People magazine. Read | Lupita in pics