Movie reviews: Aiyyaa, Bhoot Returns
REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- U.S. Secret Service director resigns under fire
Tracy Morgan incredulous that Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries. Full Article