Movie reviews: Aiyyaa, Bhoot Returns
REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
French film director Luc Besson was over $5 million richer on Monday after his film "Lucy" starring Scarlett Johansson as a woman with a super-powered brain topped the North American box office at the weekend. Full Article