Movie reviews: Aiyyaa, Bhoot Returns
REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Boehner erupts at conservative groups ahead of U.S. budget vote
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake-officials
- UPDATE 2-Hilton Worldwide Holdings shares climb 9 percent in IPO
- UPDATE 2-Bangladesh executes Islamist leader, deadly clashes on streets
Slavery drama "12 Years a Slave" and 1970s con-artist caper "American Hustle" led the Golden Globe Awards nominations announced on Thursday with seven nods each, fortifying their frontrunner positions in a crowded field ahead of the Oscars. Article