Movie reviews: Aiyyaa, Bhoot Returns
REUTERS: This Friday our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews two freshly released movies. Read the reviews here.
Director Sachin Kundalkar's "Aiyyaa" is based on one of three stories in his earlier Marathi film called "Gandha". The story, about a girl who falls in love with a man because of the way he smells, is 30 minutes long, simply and honestly told. Read review, click <here>
- Bhoot Returns
The first half of "Bhoot Returns" has Tarun Awasthi (JD Chekravarthy), his wife Namrata (Manisha Koirala) and sister Pooja (Madhu Shalini) walking around a house in search of a ghost. We are told right at the beginning that it is called Shabbo, and it makes ‘friends' with the couple's six-year-old daughter Nimmi.
Read review, click <here>
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
- Analysis - Argentine default in balance as government refuses to capitulate
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
Michael Douglas is more accustomed to playing dashing leading men and corporate types, so he took a deep breath when offered the role of an ornery widower with a second chance for love in the romantic comedy "And So It Goes." Full Article