IMF says global growth has decelerated
TOKYO (Reuters) - Global economic growth has decelerated and advanced economies need to step up the pace of policy reforms to rebuild confidence, the International Monetary Fund's steering committee said on Saturday.
"Global growth has decelerated and substantial uncertainties and downside risks remain," the IMF's steering committee said in its communique.
"We need to act decisively to break negative feedback loops and restore the global economy to a path of strong, sustainable and balanced growth."
(Writing by Emily Kaiser; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- UPDATE 1-Canada's Loblaw profit beats as Shoppers Drug Mart sales jump