Chakravyuh: Cliched and clunky
REUTERS - Our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuh".
To deal with the Maoist movement in real life is tough enough, and you need to carefully represent it on screen, but Jha deals with it like a bull in a china shop.
Read the full review here
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
In a shabby cinema tucked away in a backstreet of central Paris, a crowd of ageing devotees are putting up quiet resistance to the might of on-line pornography. Faced with the onslaught of the Web, "Le Beverley" bills itself as the last registered porn-only cinema in Paris still serving a diet of retro classics to a loyal clientele. Full Article
Celebrity news including reports of a showdown between Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom. Video