Chakravyuh: Cliched and clunky
REUTERS - Our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuh".
To deal with the Maoist movement in real life is tough enough, and you need to carefully represent it on screen, but Jha deals with it like a bull in a china shop.
Read the full review here
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- With iPhone 6 approved in China, Apple suppliers ready for demand
- Energy, manufacturing to lead Modi, Obama talks
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Modi promises U.S. CEOs a return to market reforms
Life is fine on Boulevard Chanel, the street facade created by designer Karl Lagerfeld for his ready-to-wear show on Tuesday, where leggy models in expensive outfits staged a faux demonstration as part of the spectacle. Full Article
Stella McCartney goes airy for summer, Lagerfeld Barbie a hit at Paris Fashion Week. Full Article
Authors cruise through California’s wine counties - one vineyard at a time . Full Article