Chakravyuh: Cliched and clunky
REUTERS - Our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuh".
To deal with the Maoist movement in real life is tough enough, and you need to carefully represent it on screen, but Jha deals with it like a bull in a china shop.
Read the full review here
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- No fear of deflation: Indian consumers respond to softer oil, food prices
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- New Jerusalem find may shed light on Jewish revolt against Romans
Death of a Designer
Oscar de la Renta, the legendary fashion designer who dressed first ladies and Hollywood stars during a career that spanned five decades, was remembered for his exquisite style, generous heart and tireless philanthropy. Full Article
Animal rights group honors 'Noah' director avoiding animal use in film. Full Article
Argentina complains to BBC over "Top Gear" presenter Clarkson. Full Article