Chakravyuh: Cliched and clunky
REUTERS - Our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar reviews Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuh".
To deal with the Maoist movement in real life is tough enough, and you need to carefully represent it on screen, but Jha deals with it like a bull in a china shop.
Read the full review here
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
Modern India is walking slowly towards a general acceptance of homosexuals and lesbians. Shonali Bose in her new film, “Margarita, With a Straw,” tries to pick up the pace. The film, which premiered and won the NETPAC award at the Toronto Film Festival earlier this year, is about a teenager with cerebral palsy who is unabashed about her sexuality, much to the horror of her middle-class, conservative mother. Full Article
Farah Khan brings back SRK, self-deprecating jokes, six-pack abs and lots of bling. Full Article