Sharp books $1.1 bln restructuring charge for Q2
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said on Thursday it was booking restructuring costs of 84.4 billion yen for the July-September second quarter, as well as writing down 61 billion yen of deferred tax assets in the same period.
The struggling TV maker slashed its net loss forecast for the full year to next March 31 to 450 billion yen from a previous forecast of 250 billion yen.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- UPDATE 3-Ocwen shares slide after NY finds backdated foreclosure letters
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- UPDATE 2-Tough U.S. rivalries, China food scandal pound McDonald's
Smartphone users won't recognise the name B2X, but if your battery dies or your screen breaks, the odds are that the company will be working behind the scenes when you seek a repair. Full Article