Sharp books $1.1 bln restructuring charge for Q2
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said on Thursday it was booking restructuring costs of 84.4 billion yen for the July-September second quarter, as well as writing down 61 billion yen of deferred tax assets in the same period.
The struggling TV maker slashed its net loss forecast for the full year to next March 31 to 450 billion yen from a previous forecast of 250 billion yen.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Americans with accounts on President Barack Obama’s health insurance enrollment website, HealthCare.gov, were advised that their passwords had been reset to guard against the "Heartbleed" bug, in a message posted on the site on Saturday. Full Article
Tech workers seek to use Steve Jobs evidence in upcoming trial on no-hire accords Full Article