Euro extends losses versus dollar, hits session low
NEW YORK Nov 2 (Reuters) - The euro extended losses against the dollar in afternoon New York trade on Friday as U.S. stocks fell further, boosting demand for safe-haven assets.
The euro fell as low as $1.2825 on Reuters data, below its 200-day moving average at $1.2830. It was last at $1.2831, down 0.9 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- ICC bans Moeen Ali from wearing 'Save Gaza' wristbands