Euro extends losses versus dollar, hits session low
NEW YORK Nov 2 (Reuters) - The euro extended losses against the dollar in afternoon New York trade on Friday as U.S. stocks fell further, boosting demand for safe-haven assets.
The euro fell as low as $1.2825 on Reuters data, below its 200-day moving average at $1.2830. It was last at $1.2831, down 0.9 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article