Euro hits one month low versus sterling after UK contruction PMI
LONDON Nov 2 (Reuters) - The euro broke below 80.00 pence for the first time in a month against sterling on Friday after better-than-expected UK construction activity data.
The euro fell 0.3 percent against the sterling to a low of 79.965 pence, its lowest level since Oct 3. Euro zone exporter bids are cited at 79.80/90 pence, traders said. (Reporting by Anooja Debnath, editing by Anirban Nag)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article