Euro falls to one-month low versus sterling
LONDON Nov 2 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a one-month low versus sterling on Friday, tracking a drop in the single currency against the dollar, with investors also taking a better view of the UK economy compared to the euro zone.
The euro fell 0.3 percent on the day to 80.00 pence, its lowest level since Oct 3.
(Reporting by Anooja Debnath, editing by Nia Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article