Euro falls to one-month low versus sterling
LONDON Nov 2 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a one-month low versus sterling on Friday, tracking a drop in the single currency against the dollar, with investors also taking a better view of the UK economy compared to the euro zone.
The euro fell 0.3 percent on the day to 80.00 pence, its lowest level since Oct 3.
(Reporting by Anooja Debnath, editing by Nia Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- Preview - Liverpool seek to land knockout blow on Chelsea
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article