India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
Olympic and Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius started his five-year jail sentence on Tuesday for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, marking the end of a trial that has gripped South Africa and millions around the world. Full Article