India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
Bhuvneshwar Kumar looks like he came straight out of junior college. He has a frail build, shy disposition and an almost apologetic expression every time he beats a batsman. They are a far cry from a classic menacing pacer that India hopes he’ll one day become. Full Article
Commonwealth Games - It’s a family affair for British Virgin Islands swimming team. Full Article