India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- Chiropractic care may ease back-related leg pain
- Sensex, Nifty fall most in 1-1/2 months ahead of Fed outcome
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source
The governing body of amateur boxing (AIBA) has given recognition to a newly-elected national federation in India, paving the way for fighters to compete under their national flag at the Asian Games which starts this week. Full Article