India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- UPDATE 2-Chipotle raising prices as steak, avocados, cheese costs rise
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of drugging, raping teen
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer demonstrated their superior class on clay as they eased into the quarter-finals of the Monte Carlo Masters on Thursday. Full Article