India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
Recent episodes of vomiting suffered by Barcelona forward Lionel Messi are "not normal" but they do not affect his performance and there is no cause for alarm, coach Gerardo Martino said on Friday. Full Article
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article